/- Inc. Service Charge
Get your Marriage Certificate made hassle free !
No wastage of Time !
No running around !
No standing in Que !
No dealing with touts !
Advantages of Marriage Certificate
» Certificate of marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
» Certificate of marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married women
» Certificate of marriage is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
» It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
What is a Marriage Certificate and Why is it Needed?
A Marriage Certificate is the legal document of a marriage. The requirement for a Marriage Certificate emerges on the off chance that you have to demonstrate that you are legally married to somebody, for purposes like getting an identification, changing your original surname, and so forth.
Legal proof for Marriage
In India, a marriage can be enrolled under two Marriage Acts:
the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955
or the Special Marriage Act, 1954
To be qualified for marriage, the base age cutoff is 21 for guys and 18 for females. The gatherings to a Hindu marriage ought to be unmarried or separated, or if already wedded, the companion by that marriage ought not be alive. What’s more, the gatherings ought to be physically and rationally solid and must not be connected or related to each other else it is marriage is disallowed by the law.
The Hindu Marriage Act is pertinent just to the Hindus, though the Special Marriage Act is appropriate to all natives of India.
The Hindu Marriage Act accommodates enlistment of an as of now solemnized marriage. It doesn’t accommodate solemnisation of a marriage by the Registrar. The Special Marriage Act accommodates solemnisation of a marriage and enlistment by a Marriage Officer.
where to get your marriage registered
Office of the Additional-Divisional Magistrate(ADM) in whose purview either the spouse or the wife lives
Important papers required for marriage registration
· The application form appropriately marked by both the spouse and the wife.
· Documentary confirmation of the date of birth of bride and groom (Matriculation Certificate/Passport/Birth Certificate). The base period of both sides is 21 years at the season of enlistment under the Special Marriage Act.
· The Ration Card of the spouse or wife in whose range the ADM has been drawn closer for the testament.
· if there should be an occurrence of the Special Marriage Act, narrative proof with respect to stay in Delhi of the gatherings for over 30 days (apportion card or report from the concerned SHO).
· Affidavit by both the gatherings expressing the spot and the date of marriage, the dates of birth, conjugal status at the season of marriage and nationality.
· Two international ID estimated photos of both the gatherings and one marriage photo.
· Marriage welcome card.
· If the marriage was solemnized in a religious place, a declaration from the priest who solemnized the marriage is required.
· A confirmation that the bride and groom are not identified with each other inside the restricted level of relationship according to the Hindu Marriage Act or the Special Marriage Act all things considered.
· A proof of the separation order/request on account of a divorced person and demise testament of life partner on account of a widower.
· In case one of the parties belongs to a religion other than Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism, a conversion certificate from the priest who solemnized the marriage (in case of the Hindu Marriage Act).
· All documents to be attested.